Next Edition of Frontrunners Innovate:
Focus is on Education and Learning During Pandemic and After – this edition will be packed full of innovators and experts. Due out 9/24/20 but running for the next 4 weeks. If you know someone we need to give some viz to in this space, let us know asap.
The October edition will focus on patient data and cybersecurity.
#ACT4SDGS Campaign Happening – Register Your Own Business Impact Now: – Visit here to Register. Let us brag about how your work impacts the UN SDGS. We’ll share your business name and website address in a special posting at the end of this special campaign and will keep it updated through end of October.
- Meet new member, Aaron Smith, Author, Speaker, & Education Expert. https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronsmithphd/
- From Tori Cenaj, Blockathon Pitch Competition. Details/Registration here.
- From Frank Makrides: “I just recently launched my new YouTube channel with the intent on helping to put everyone on their financial path one video at a time. Money doesn’t grow on trees. It grows with a plan! The channel will be all about managing finances, personal finances, investing, and entrepreneurship.
Subscribe & Watch
- From Monique Wells: The Wells International Foundation is putting together a COVID Professional Women Artists virtual gallery event that will include art on 8 1/2 x 11 pieces of paper from professional women artists relating to their favorite woman of impact during this pandemic time. Along with this event, she has other women’s leadership and empowerment programs worth checking out. http://
wellsinternationalfoundation. org Facebook: www.facebook.com/ WellsInternationalFoundation
- The World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) is seeking nominations for a Leading Women Award 2020. Check it out here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RMK9ZLR
Mary Note: Very proud to have been asked to speak at the “Africana Women Working Group at the UN-UN75 and Gender Roles in Shaping Peace Together” virtual event 9/21/20 – International Day of Peace. This event gave me a chance to bring up the great work of our League members. Thank you for all YOU do. Thank you, Dr. Osita Aniemeka for this wonderful opportunity.
Business Development: In Progress – Looking for connections…
- Partners in military and first-response organizations
- Connections to large insurance companies (workman’s comp & health)
- Pharma franchises
- Physicians groups
- School systems: Middle through Higher Ed in transition
- College and Junior College connections within the US
- Student organizations
- Business owners building a company culture of employee mental wellness
- League members interested in doing business in Africa who have a strong, proven solution-oriented product or service.
- Hospitals or clinics that may have medical equipment that can be donated to an organization for repurposing and sending to a needy area of the world
- Companies with online B to C startups that should be looking at securing personal data
- Medical equipment manufacturer/distributor leader (re: patent up for sale)
- Organizations interested in security of patient data
If you have connections that would be useful, please get in touch, as you know that are nothing without follow-through.
Please share your events, announcements, and news with us.
If you are a League member, you already know how to contact – or check the email mailer for this update and you’ll have it there. If you are not a League member, please connect with Mary via Linkedin.