Here’s the update:
- Next issue of The Introducer Magazine on 9/9/18. Those who have been featured in it are already on the distribution list, but, if you are not and don’t want to miss the issue, go to www.marykurek.com and fill in the subscription box at the bottom.
- New short video for you to help you get clearer on the specific types of people with whom you should be networking. https://youtu.be/jNiZIns-ecI
- From our partners at Living, Learning, & Working: “We are working with the region six of the Africa Union in Canada. They are seeking aid to help them complete IT projects in Africa.” If you have IT resources and have interest in exploring, let me know. firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ve got some really interesting things in the works that will benefit many of you…not at liberty to share at the moment, but, probably within the next couple of weeks, we’ll share. So, stay tuned.
- Plans are in the works for a Young Frontrunners League next year. Going to start inspiring high school students toward social enterprise.
- If you have any connections to veterans organizations, please inform. We are working on some programs for them and the November/December issue of The Introducer is about Veteran Advocates and Entrepreneurs.
- Our partners at Living, Learning, & Working are looking for a bilingual secretary (Spanish English) to work in Mexico and in Chicago. Travel necessary 3-4 months at a time who also knows social media for Teta Bella Resort Management.
#ConV2X Call for Entries: Blockchain and Telehealth Start-Ups…Partners in Digital Health 2nd Annual Innovation Ignition Competitionhas announced its 2018 Call For EntriesTo Apply
Please visit the appropriate journal site:
Blockchain in Healthcare Today: https://blockchainhealthcareto
day.com/index.php/journal/navi gationMenu/view/entriesTelehealth and Medicine Today: https://telehealthandmedicinet oday.com/index.php/journal/ entriesDeadline SEPT. 28, 2018.