We welcome your interest in joining The Frontrunners League
(Featured image above is of two League members, Simon and Quinton who met in person when they managed to be in the same city at the same time)
The League will be a great fit for you if:
- you are an innovator of a healthcare, economic development, education, or other technology-based product/service
- you are a fintech leader
- you are interested in connecting with like minds in a variety of social impact spaces
- you are a social entrepreneur or startup with some credible experience
- you are a government leader, diplomat, or NGO leader
- you are open to business development opportunities: leads, partnerships, visibility opportunities, grants, fellowships, innovation labs, and contracts, and
- you are a follow-through type of person
Benefits to members
- Business Development Opportunities via our partners, Living Learning & Working (global social impact consortium whose clients include innovators serving or collaborating with NASA, Johnson & Johnson, AT & T, Samsung, Microsoft, USC, Purdue, and universities worldwide, foreign governments, and world NGOs.) Business development is professionally facilitated from introduction to scheduling conversations and assisting the flow of conversation.
- We partner with organizations like the United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network to promote the SDGs and connect them to resources. If your organization or business directly impacts the SDGs, we can assist with more targeted visibility and networking opportunities.
- Visibility Opportunities to publicize your work
- Access to a blog for more visibility opportunities, events, funding, awards, and innovation lab information
- A directory listing on the Frontrunners League site
- Invitation to special calls (For instance, you could be invited to a Women Leaders in Blockchain call where you could share information about your product/service and receive expert intelligence about how blockchain could benefit and work with your project.)
- Reviews/Advice on investment/pitch decks/marketing assets if requested
- Direction to resources within the League membership upon request
- Group networking opportunities
- You could be extended the opportunity to be a guest editor on an edition of the Frontrunners Innovate magazine (formerly The Introducer) or to submit a feature article or ad. Several League members have already served as guest editors and have submitted articles.
If you’d like to discuss membership further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a conversation. This is a fee-based membership.
Check out our Success Stories here.
Check out testimonials from members here.