We welcome your interest in joining The Frontrunners League
The League will be a great fit for you if:
- you are an innovator of a healthcare, economic development, education, or other technology-based product/service
- you are a fintech leader
- you are interested in connecting with like minds in a variety of social impact spaces
- you are a social entrepreneur or startup with some credible experience
- you are a government leader, diplomat, or NGO leader
- you are open to business development opportunities: leads, partnerships, visibility opportunities, grants, fellowships, innovation labs, and contracts, and
- you are a follow-through type of person
Benefits to members:
- Business Development Opportunities via our partners, Living Learning & Working (global social impact consortium whose clients include innovators serving or collaborating with NASA, Johnson & Johnson, AT & T, Samsung, Microsoft, USC, Purdue, and universities worldwide, foreign governments, and world NGOs.) Business development is professionally facilitated from introduction to scheduling conversations and assisting the flow of conversation.
- We partner with organizations like the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals Network to promote the SDGs and connect them to resources. If your organization or business directly impacts the SDGs, we can assist with more targeted visibility and networking opportunities.
- Visibility Opportunities (Possibility for inclusion in an edition of The Introducer magazine that fits the member’s focus)
- Access to a blog that shares more visibility opportunities, events, funding, awards, and innovation lab information
- A directory listing on the Frontrunners League site
- Invitation to special calls (For instance, you could be invited to a Women Leaders in Blockchain call where you could share information about your product/service and receive expert intelligence about how blockchain could benefit and work with your project. You could be invited to sit in on a call that may be relative to your work to explore collaborations)
- Reviews/Advice on investment/pitch decks/marketing assets if requested
- Direction to resources within the League membership upon request (ie: Legal advice from someone with Licensing experience or a thought leader with a book tour for advice on scheduling such a tour)
If you’d like to discuss membership further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a conversation.
Check out our Success Stories here.
Check out testimonials from members here.