Frontrunners League Members have been enjoying some pretty amazing business connections. This is what we do best: introduce, facilitate, and find/create opportunities that will help expand our members’ businesses. Our process finds its roots in Frontrunners Innovate Magazine where we introduce frontrunners who are innovators in a particular social impact-related space each edition. Each spotlighted frontrunner reveals at the end of their spotlight the types of people they’d like to meet to expand impact. This is where business opportunities start to form. Spotlighted innovators are offered the courtesy opportunity of dropping into our Frontrunners League (the companion network to the magazine). Visibility becomes business development at this point. Our team, including our business partners, look for business connections where we can see serious business potential.
(Featured image above shows two League members we connected. JoAnn now serves as a Telehealth Ambassador representing The Philippines for Tory’s publication and network that companions Telehealth and Medicine Today.)
Below are just some of what our members have been experiencing:
- Three business development contracts were issued from our partners, Living, Learning, & Working directly to Frontrunners League members during the first year of the League. Two more contracts were submitted in the second year.
- A member with a health tech innovation was connected to 3 other members for clinical trials. With our help, he won a major innovation lab award and has partnerships with known corporations to advance his progress to market.
- Collaboratively, with our partners at Living, Learning & Working, we are working on several projects in education, entrepreneurship, and agriculture in Africa with our partner at the Sub Saharan Open University, headquartered in Nigeria.
- A League member connected us to an investment group interested in another country’s education system. We were able to connect that person to another League member who is a former leader of education in that country’s government. They met the following week in person. Opportunity progressing.
- Three days before Christmas 2019, two League members signed a contract that will advance manufacturing and marketing for a disruptive tech product.
- A brand new League member who had his eye on meeting another League members was introduced within days of the request and during the first phone call was offered a business contract.
Frontrunners League launched World Hope Youth Mentors program as a pilot during the fall of 2019 with 47 participants from 12 countries. Most of the mentees were program leaders (all Frontrunners League members) whose impact spans thousands in their respective countries. All mentors are Frontrunners League members, as well.
- Frontrunners League partnered with a member on her “Breaking Chains” movement to eradicate human trafficking globally. Our introductions to several leaders in the space and survivors have garnered her several good fundraising and campaign resources.
- A League member from Africa was reunited with someone we featured as a stakeholder in the magazine over a commonality in healthcare. The conversation turned up an opportunity to provide work on a healthcare project together that will breathe life into a now-empty clinical space in Africa.
- A member with a disaster relief product received two orders of 100 units each with another order pending and an introduction to a disaster relief organization in another country working to put together relief kits for citizens in flood-prone areas.
- League members from The Women Leaders in Blockchain edition of The Introducer started self-organizing before the edition went live. We have been facilitating regular calls between them with results including collaborations, invitations to provide content for books, the formation of a think tank, and sharing of conferences and speaking engagements for in-person meetups.
- We partnered with one of our Women Leaders in Blockchain members to provide media assistance on her highly successful Converge2Accelerate conference held in Boston 2019. Additionally, we are serving as host facilitator for her Blockchain Ambassador calls.
- A member who is connected to IBM’s blockchain team and working on a distributed ledger project in education was connected to the US Chamber of Commerce Foundation regarding workforce preparedness efforts.
- A member gets awarded one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Awards thanks to our assistance.
- A member gets an interview with a corporate pharma innovation lab based directly on information provided in The Real Value of Health Tech edition.
- A member hires another member to help him run a business annex.
- A member gets a collaborative arrangement for his online organizational platform in beta.
- We assisted a member to secure a deal with another member to provide fundraising assistance for a major UK-based charity.
- Connected two members from the same edition of the magazine on diabetes. As a result, the former president of the American Diabetes Association now serves on the other member’s advisory board.
- A 4 x TedX speaker in health tech who is a League member was introduced to another member in healthcare with several key interests in technology. The TedX speaker now serves on the other’s advisory board.
Interested in joining us? Your membership pulls you into a curated network of global innovators and leaders who serve as resources for business development activities between Frontrunners Development, Inc. and business partners at Living Learning and Working, Inc. (LLW) LLW is a global consortium that executes social impact and development contracts for innovators. Members enjoy business introductions, business development guidance, visibility opportunities, information on tech and innovation awards opportunities, and more.
To enquire further or to indicate interest, email firstname.lastname@example.org