Frontrunners League Members have been enjoying some pretty amazing business connections. This is what we do best: introduce, facilitate, and find/create opportunities that will help expand our members’ businesses. Our process finds its roots in The Introducer Magazine where we introduce game changers and innovators in a particular social impact-related space each edition. Each spotlighted game-changer reveals at the end of their spotlight the types of people they’d like to meet to expand impact. This is where business opportunities start to form. Those game-changers from the Magazine (along with those who pay for the privilege of being in this curated network of innovators and experts) make up The Frontrunners League. And, magic happens here. Our team, including our business partners, start to look for business connections where we can see serious business potential.
Below are just some of what our members have been experiencing: (Note: Feature photo is of Quinton Scholes and Simon T. Bailey – both League members who were featured in The Introducer. Quinton showed up at one of Simon’s speaking events while in the Research Triangle Park area of NC in 2017.)
- Three business development contracts were issued from our partners, Living, Learning, & Working directly to Frontrunners League members during the first year of the League. Two more contracts were submitted in the second year.
- A member with a health tech innovation was connected to 3 other members for clinical trials. With our help, he won a major innovation lab award and has partnerships with known corporations to advance his progress to market.
- Collaboratively, with our partners at Living, Learning & Working, we are working on several projects in education, entrepreneurship, and agriculture in Africa with our partner at the Sub Saharan Open University, headquartered in Nigeria.
- A League member in the UK has secured contract with a program in Kenya to conduct educational services.
- A League member connected us to an investment group interested in another country’s education system. We were able to connect that person to another League member who is a former leader of education in that country’s government (Featured in the Education edition of The Introducer). They met the following week in person. Opportunity progressing.
Frontrunners League launched World Hope Youth Mentors program as a pilot during the fall of 2019 with 47 participants from 12 countries. Most of the mentees were program leaders (all Frontrunners League members) whose impact spans thousands in their respective countries. All mentors are Frontrunners League members, as well.
- Frontrunners League partnered with a member on her “Breaking Chains” movement to eradicate human trafficking globally. Our introductions to several leaders in the space and survivors have garnered her several good fundraising and campaign resources.
- A League member from Africa was reunited with someone we featured as a stakeholder in the magazine over a commonality in healthcare. The conversation turned up an opportunity to provide work on a healthcare project together that will breathe life into a now-empty clinical space in Africa.
- A member with a disaster relief product received two orders of 100 units each as a result of her inclusion in The Disaster Readiness and Relief special edition of The Introducer.
- League members from The Women Leaders in Blockchain edition of The Introducer started self-organizing before the edition went live. We have been facilitating regular calls between them with results including collaborations, invitations to provide content for books, the formation of a think tank, and sharing of conferences and speaking engagements for in-person meetups.
- The Introducer Magazine partnered with one of our Women Leaders in Blockchain members to provide media assistance on her highly successful Converge2Accelerate conference held in Boston 2019. Additionally, we are serving as host facilitator for her Blockchain Ambassador calls.
- A member who is connected to IBM’s blockchain team and working on a distributed ledger project in education was connected to the US Chamber of Commerce Foundation regarding workforce preparedness efforts.
- A member gets awarded one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Awards thanks to our assistance.
- A member gets an interview with a corporate pharma innovation lab based directly on information provided in The Real Value of Health Tech edition of The Introducer.
- A member hires another member to help him run a business annex.
- A member gets a collaborative arrangement for his online organizational platform in beta.
- We assisted a member to secure a deal to provide fundraising assistance for a major UK-based charity.
Interested in joining us? Your membership pulls you into a curated network of global innovators and leaders who serve as resources for business development activities between Frontrunners Development, Inc. and business partners at Living Learning and Working, Inc. (LLW) LLW is a global consortium that executes social impact and development contracts for innovators. Members enjoy business introductions, business development guidance, visibility opportunities, information on tech and innovation awards opportunities, and more.
To enquire further or to indicate interest, email firstname.lastname@example.org