The Frontrunners League was launched in 2018 by founder, Mary Kurek with the assistance of a former client and a business partner. The intention behind forming the League was to develop a curated pool of diverse global innovators and experts that would serve as a resource network for conducting business development activities in social impact spaces. Most League members were featured in Kurek’s online international networking magazine called The Introducer, later named Frontrunners Innovate. The magazine focuses on social impact themes, often zeroing in on the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Others join the League on a fee-based membership in order to enjoy the business development engagement. Visit our page on joining the League.
By the year 2020, half a dozen League members had signed business contracts with Living, Learning, & Working, Inc. (LLW), a global nonprofit organization dedicated to developing leads in impact spaces. LLW has a partnership arrangement with Kurek’s company, Frontrunners Development, Inc. Successes have been piling up.
- Twenty-three League members served as mentors in the 2019 pilot for the World Hope Youth Mentors program produced by Kurek and League member, Dr. Osita Aniemeka, founder of the Sub Saharan Open University in Nigeria.
- One member acquired a Fast Company title for tech innovation with our assistance and another achieved a national award in diabetes innovation with our help. A member who is an innovator in health tech secured an accelerator appointment with investment attached through our efforts. We facilitated a manufacturing deal between two members that resulted in securing investment. We’ve made successful introductions for clinical trials, helped several achieve board appointments, business contracts, and key connections to advance charitable projects.
- In 2019, Frontrunners Development, Inc. was asked by a League member to serve as the US partner for a UK-based campaign against human trafficking called Breaking Chains. The League is playing a significant role in the movement.
- The League enjoys partnerships with Blockchain in Health Care Today and Telehealth and Medicine Today (publications owned by a League member) and the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network.
- Several members have served as guest editors for the magazine, Frontrunners Innovate, which broadens their visibility into 160+ countries.
For more wins, visit our Success Stories Page